The Israeli army will expand its operations and benefit from “large areas” in Gaza, says the Minister of Defense
The country’s defense minister said on Wednesday that he “will seize large areas” of Gaza and add them to the security areas of the country.
Israel said in a statement of “the” power and sword “operation” in Gaza expanding. ” He continued to invite the people of Gaza to “remove Hamas” and return the remaining hostages.
While Katz did not explain the amount of lands that Israel intends to seize, his country’s army has renewed its military attack in Gaza in recent weeks by expanding in the south and adding a large security zone in the Netzarim corridor, which cuts the middle of the tape.
The Katz Declaration came after the Israeli Defense Forces issued comprehensive evacuation orders on Monday, which cover the majority of the city of Rafiha in the far south of Gaza. They directed the residents to go north to the Maousy Tent Camp. The camp was previously appointed as a safe area by the Israeli army, although several strikes hit the area.
The headquarters of the hostage family, a group representing most families in the enthusiasm of families, said it is “terrified” from the Katz advertisement on Wednesday.
“The Israeli government is obligated to liberate all the 59 hostages of Hamas families – to follow up on every possible channel to pay a deal to release them,” she said in a statement, which also called for the Trump administration and the mediator countries.
Israel has increased its military activity in Gaza since the first phase of the ceasefire deal ended in three parts with Hamas on March 1. More than 42 daysand Hamas released 25 live hostages and eight bodies, compared to about 1,800 Palestinian prisoners and detainees.
Negotiations have stopped around the second stage of the deal, designed to create a permanent ceasefire, since then. After that, Israel prevented the flow of aid and goods to Gaza while conducting its military action and hitting the pocket with regular air strikes.
The United Nations Fund said on March 31, at at least 322 children, the United Nations Fund was killed on March 31, in the ten days before Monday, at least 322 children and 609 were killed in Gaza.
They added their deaths to losses by health officials in the Hamas pocket, which is run by more than 50,000 people since the Israel military campaign in Gaza yet. Terrorist attacks led by Hamas on October 7, 2023. About 1,200 people were killed and 250 hostages were taken on that day, according to the Israeli.
The siege is a month aid for Israel, which entered into force on March 2 is the longest since the war began.
Doctors of the country without the borders of the country called for “ending this inhuman blockade” in Posted on X Wednesday, adding that her teams were wearing wounds Without the pain of the killers and the treatment of skin diseases with the product.

Meanwhile, the United Nations World Food Program (WFP) said on Tuesday that all its 25 bakeries in Gaza were closed due to a lack of fuel and flour in the region.
She said in hot supplies, but the supplies will last for two weeks. Posted on XAdding that she will distribute the last food parcels in the next two days.
In response, the Israeli Military Agency, Cat, refuted this in Posted on X Tuesday, saying that about 25,200 trucks entered Gaza during the truce and that there is “enough food for a long period of time, if Hamas allows civilians in it.”
But on Tuesday, UN spokesperson Stephen Dujarrik on Tuesday rejected it as “ridiculous”, adding that “the World Food Program does not close its bakeries for fun.”
She added: “If there is no flour, if there is no cooking gas, the bakeries cannot be opened.”